Many times in life, different signs help us choose the right direction. In Old Slovene, CAHEN meant sign. It took a long time to create it, as producers wanted the scent to convince us with its freshness, playfulness and also – liveliness. But they also wanted you to find a clear “sign” that will convince you that natural and organic deodorants can be effective. Nelipot CAHEN is thus the most effective in terms of the level of protection and it will protect you for 24 hours, which was confirmed with a test at a European independent laboratory, and it also reduces humidity in the armpit area.
Tangerine essential oil is extremely seductive due to its citrus flavor, it differs from mandarin oil mainly in that it has a more distinct orange color and is harvested in other seasons. It has excellent properties, including reducing the oiliness of the skin, toning the skin extremely well, and acting as an antiseptic. It is joined by cananga oil, which is extracted from beautiful yellow flowers harvested in the fields of Indonesia and helps you relax. Together with the happy tangerine, you will feel refreshed and inspired all day long!
We particularly like it because:
- It really inhibits unpleasant body odour.
- It is dermatologically tested and is proven to be good for the skin.
- It is handmade.
- It is fully vegan.
- It is friendly to both the skin and our nostrils with its wonderful coconut aroma.
- It is an excellent skin moisturizer, due to coconut oil.
- It is ecologically certified.
- It contains no synthetic perfumes and is scented only by bergamot, tangerine and cananga essential oils.
- It does not contain PEGs, parabens or silicones, SLS/SLES, aluminium compounds, preservatives, alcohol, palm oil.
- Suitable for people with coeliac disease.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Its package is made out of biodegradable ingredients that have received the OK! Industrial certificate, and which have been entirely designed and manufactured in EU.
Instructions for use: For optimal use, we recommend that you open the stick and twist it ever so slightly in the direction of rotation. Then, place the stick onto your skin for about 10 seconds in order to soften the contents, and apply it to a wider section of your armpit area in order to prevent the formation of bacteria which make unpleasant body odour appear in the first place. Now, all there’s left for you to do is to welcome the new day – you’re sure to have no issues due to unpleasant body odour!
Caution: We do not recommend applying the product directly after shaving.
Contents: 70 g
Best before: 12 months
Degree of protection: 4/4
Biodegradable raw materials – what are they?
This means that we used bioplastics, i.e. PLA plastic (lactic acid plastic) made on a plant basis (can be made from sugar cane or corn and natural oils), which is fully biodegradable (decomposes into water and carbon dioxide).
Why packaging from biodegradable materials rather than paper?
It’s simple – paper gets wet with prolonged use and allows for faster development of microorganisms. In addition, our next step is to allow refilling (the option to only buy a cartridge) and the choice of biodegradable plastic was the best choice to pursue two goals: (1) protecting nature by reducing our carbon footprint and (2) reducing packaging waste.
How do I dispose of my stick when it runs out?
We would love to see you gather 10 sticks and return them to our address, and we will send you a new one as our way of expressing gratitude (10 empty = 1 full). If you choose to throw the stick in the bin, then throw it in mixed waste. Being made from a plant-based material, it does not belong to plastic waste, since all its advantages would be lost when disposed of with plastic waste.