The deodorant IROF from NELIPOT is a unisex deodorant for both women and men. Its composition makes it the most powerful deodorant ever. It has a very distinct aroma with undertones of frangipane and bergamot. IROF contains 100% refined organic coconut butter (certified SOIL) which also works as an excellent skin moisturizer. The scent becomes weaker after 5-6 hours, but you have the protection for up to 24 hours. In the old Slovenian language, the word IROF means “guard”, and therefore it is considered a guard against unpleasant body odor.
We like it because it:
- Really inhibits unpleasant body odor.
- Dermatologically tested and is proven good for the skin.
- Handmade and packaged by hand.
- Vegan friendly.
- Is an excellent skin moisturizer, thanks to coconut oil.
- 100% natural and certified organic.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances, only the scent of frangipane and bergamot (natural essential oils).
- Does not contain PEG, parabens, silicones, SLS / SLES, aluminum compounds, preservatives, alcohol, palm oil.
- Suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Has a package made of compostable ingredients and is designed and manufactured in the EU.
Instructions for use: open the plug and turn it slightly in the direction of rotation. Then place the stick against the skin for about 10 seconds to make the contents softer, and then apply it to a larger area in your armpit to prevent the formation of bacteria, which is what causes an unpleasant body odor to appear from the beginning. Now there is nothing to do but welcome the new day – you will definitely not have any problems due to unpleasant body odor!
Warning: We do not recommend applying the product immediately after shaving.
Content: 70 g
Best before: 12 months
Protection level: 4/4
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL */**; SODIUM, BICARBONATE*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, ZEA MAYS STARCH*, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL, PLUMERIA ALBA, FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRAL*, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*, BENZYL
ALCOHOL*, BENZYL SALICYLATE*, COUMARIN*, EUGENOL*, GERANIOL*, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL*, CITRONELLOL*.
* Ingredients of natural origin (100%)
** Ingredients obtained from organic farming sources
*** Components of natural essential oils.
Compostable materials – what does it mean?
This means that bioplastic has been used, ie. so-called plant-based plastic (PLA – polylactic acid), made from sugar cane or corn and natural oils, to make our stick. The plastic is completely compostable (decomposes in water and carbon dioxide).
Why choose a compostable package over a paper package?
The answer is simple: with long-term use, the paper becomes damp, which means that microorganisms can develop faster. In addition, our next step is to make it possible to buy refill packaging (ie only buy one stick), and that is why compostable plastic was the best available option to achieve two goals: (1) protect nature by reducing the carbon footprint and (2 ) reduce the amount of excess packaging material.