BASIC deodorant stick from NELIPOT will convince you with its sweet coconut scent that comes from the main ingredient of this cream – organic coconut oil, made from 100% fresh coconut meat. Although the smell diminishes after a few hours, the protection lasts longer than with anything else you have tried. It successfully limits all the unpleasant body air and also reduces the moisture in the armpit.
We like it because it:
- Really inhibits unpleasant body odor.
- Dermatologically tested and is proven good for the skin.
- Handmade and packaged by hand.
- Vegan friendly.
- Is an excellent skin moisturizer, thanks to coconut oil.
- 100% natural and certified organic.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances, only the aroma of coconut obtained from organic, unrefined coconut butter.
- Does not contain PEG, parabens, silicones, SLS / SLES, aluminum compounds, preservatives, alcohol, palm oil.
- Suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Has a package made of compostable ingredients and is designed and manufactured in the EU.
Instructions for use: open the stick and turn it slightly in the direction of rotation. Then place the stick against the skin for about 10 seconds to make the contents softer, and then apply it to a larger area in your armpit to prevent the formation of bacteria, which is what causes an unpleasant body odor to appear from the beginning. Now there is nothing to do but welcome the new day – you will definitely not have any problems due to unpleasant body odor!
Warning: We do not recommend applying the product immediately after shaving.
Content: 70 g
Best before: 12 months
Protection level: 2/4
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*/**, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL*, SODIUM BICARBONATE*, ZEA MAYS STARCH*.
* Ingredients of natural origin (100%)
** Ingredients obtained from organic farming sources
Compostable materials – what does it mean?
This means that bioplastic has been used, ie. so-called plant-based plastic (PLA – polylactic acid), made from sugar cane or corn and natural oils, to make our stick. The plastic is completely compostable (decomposes in water and carbon dioxide).
Why choose a compostable package over a paper package?
The answer is simple: with long-term use, the paper becomes damp, which means that microorganisms can develop faster. In addition, our next step is to make it possible to buy refill packaging (ie only buy one stick), and that is why compostable plastic was the best available option to achieve two goals: (1) protect nature by reducing the carbon footprint and (2 ) reduce the amount of excess packaging material.